Vision and Mission
MeKA’s vision is to become one of the most effective forest and wood competence centres in the Baltic States where competent and motivated employees offer services of product research, development and testing, and informal professional education.
MeKA’s mission is to implement the integration of education, science and industry, fostering the development of forest sector to be the most competitive and dynamic, based on knowledge sectors in Latvia.
Objective and Task
MeKA’s objective is to unite the capacities of higher educational establishment and branch entrepreneurs to build the competitiveness of the forest sector in the Baltic region.
The basic task of MeKA is to solve competently and responsibly the issues of wood and timber product development, and improvement of informal professional education put forward by the sector.
- Direction towards service quality
- Use of modern technologies
- Professionalism, event tents its improvement
- Ethical attitude towards the work and colleagues
Course of activities
- Research and development projects
- Services in the field of testing and applied research
- Activities in further education and support for improvement of professional