The testing laboratory renders the services of wood and timber product testing to individuals and companies in Latvia and abroad. Our specialization is wood material and product testing, but wide technical possibilities and knowledge allows accomplishing testing services for wider range of materials and products.
- The operation of laboratory quality system is governed by actual laboratory quality manual, standard LVS EN ISO/IEC 17025, document EA-2/17 and REGULATION (EU) No 305/2011 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 9 March 2011.
- Laboratory accomplishes material and product testing confirmed by testing reports.
- Testing process is carried out corresponding to national, European (EN) and ISO system standards and normative documents, exploiting appropriate equipment and employing only competent personnel to accomplish testing operations.
- Services are rendered in case if the client accepts the procedures governing laboratory operations, party tents for sale instructions and requirements, as well as if the client follows them.
- Laboratory in its operation guarantees objectivity and confidentiality.
Testing laboratory offers services in the following functional sections:
- Physically mechanical testing;
- Fire reaction testing;
- Testing of furniture and surface quality;
- Solid biofuel testing.
We offer not only physically mechanical and fire reaction testing of construction products, tests of fuel wedding tents wood and other solid biomass, tests of furniture and surface quality, but also different non-standard tests to prior agreement with clients.
The Testing Laboratory has been acknowledged by LATAK with registration No. T-316 and it is competent to carry out testing of wood materials and their products, mechanical and physical testing of furniture, and mechanical and physically chemical testing of wood materials and their products.
The Testing Laboratory is European Union notified body within the frame of construction product regulation (EU) No305/2011 and it is registered in the register of notified institutions with No NB2040. The Testing Laboratory is competent to accomplish conformity wedding tents for sale assesment of construction products, and it has the authority to issue internationally recognized testing reports in reglamemented scope about mechanical characteristics of wood products and constructions and their reaction to fire.
The testing laboratory is the member of international organization EGOLF (European Group of Organizations for Fire Testing, Inspection and Certification) whom has been awarded EGOLF certificate and also the member of association LATLAB (Latvia Testing Laboratory Association).
Registration/ order form:
Testing service processing procedure:
- Client inquire about testing service.
- Client fills in a registration/ order form.
- Client sends a completed registration/ order form to Testing laboratory by fax (+371 63010609) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If necessary, Testing laboratory requires the additional information from Client about test sample/-es.
- Testing laboratory prepares the contract and sends to the Client for revision (standart contract form).
- Client and Testing laboratory mutually agrees about the contract terms.
- Client supplies the test sapmle/-es the Testing laboratory with registration/ order form and 2 signed contracts on behalf of the Client.
- Testing laboratory signs a contract and sends one copy to the Client.
- Testing laboratory carries out testing works and prepares the test reports in accordance with contract terms.
- Testing laboratory hands over the Client the test reports.
Contact person for additional information – Kārlis Būmanis.