Project P29 implemented in the period from January 2021 to June 2022:
- An experimental structural module designed to be placed in outdoor operating conditions has been manufactured and studied;
- The study has shown that the mechanical strength and durability of the experimental product would be sufficient;
- The fire resistance characteristics of the construction module are low;
- Under normal operating conditions, condensation is not expected to occur in the enclosing structures of the module;
- Airborne sound insulation R’w (C; Ctr) 36 (-1; -4) dB has been measured, which is not a high indicator, however, it can be considered that the level of sound protection is sufficient;
- Indicators of air permeability and heat resistance comply with regulatory requirements.
Additional information – https://mnkc.lv/petijumi